Good Morning Family!
I don’t know about you but Mondays are hard.
Why? I’m glad you asked!
Because the weekends are so much fun and now it’s back to the daily grind that’s why!
I’d like to help us have some fun together to get through this day and go hunting. I love trivia and the Bible is a chocked full of fascinating info.
Here are the mystery contest details. Be one of the first five people to answer all 5 questions below correctly and you’ll win a $5 Starbucks gift-card, no strings attached.The very first person to respond will win a $10 gift-card. The winners will be announced Tuesday 6/20/16 on Facebook and on the website.
You can post your answers to Facebook or simply respond to this post on this site. Good luck, and Happy Mystery Monday!
1. Please share any one scripture that actually depicts the concept of zombies. That’s right, I said it zombies. Do you know the concept (although twisted and kinda scary) came from the Bible? Now find it!
2. What was the name of the man in the Bible who called a bear attack on some disrespectful young people who were teasing him about his baldness?
3. What did Queen Esther do before preparing to meet with the king after she was married to him?
4. How many brothers and sisters did David have?
5. What were Gideon’s weapons when he fought the Midianites?